Sunday, January 31, 2010

Family Pics

I have to take another moment here to brag on my incredibly talented sister-in-law and brother-in-law. As I have mentioned in previous posts most of my mom's side of the family was in town from Canada and Florida this Christmas. And since it doesn't always happen that we are all in the same place at the same time we took advantage of having a professional photographer in the family and had her shoot us. The pictures turned out so well and it is so great to have them to remember the super fun 2009 Christmas Reunion by. Steph is just so good at capturing people's personalities and she did that so well once again. These are only a small sampling of the hundreds of great photos:) Thanks Steph and Stephen!

The Men
The Women




Ugg. So cute. One of my favorite ones of him:)












I LOVE this one of them! So sweet:)


No comments: