Thursday, January 28, 2010

Brotherly Love



Here are just some photos snapped of the two of them in the past few weeks. They are just so darn cute. What can I say?
And I do have to share a quick story. Oliver's vocabulary just seems to expand exponentially each day. It is so fun to see what he comes up with next. The other night Michael and I were asking him if he wanted another brother or sister someday. He said, "No." Us, "You wouldn't? Don't you think it would be fun?" Oliver, "No, I like Wesley, though." Though? Really. Seriously? He said "though." And has continued to say it and use it in different sentences. "No don't want steak. I want a doughnut, though." "No, not watch football. I like basketball, though." Hilarious. What will he come up with next?






1 comment:

Lesa said...

So cute! I think a little sister in a couple of years would be a wonderful blessing!