Sunday, November 1, 2009

Shout Out

So as you can see I have been trying to make our blog look a little cuter. It's harder then I thought it would be figuring out how to do but it's looking a bit better and I will continue to work on it. And although we are a ways away from New Years and I am making a sort of New Year's resolution. I am going to try and blog more. I know that his resolution will make my Canadian relatives, especially my Nona, VERY happy.
Some of you have probably visited our friends, the Anderson's (John, Brie, Bella, and Tyler) blog. Not only am I impressed with her cute layout. Hopefully Brie you don't mind me stealing some of your ideas. But she is so good at keeping up with her blogging. Along with her pictures (and she is a much better photographer than me so you all will have to deal with my less than excellent photography skills, thank goodness for Steph) she also shares such sweet stories and thoughts about her kids and motherhood in general. My hope is to spend more time documenting all the sweet moments, funny stories, and most importantly HILARIOUS things Oliver (and Wesley soon) says. I worry all the time that these cute phases will pass and I will forget what they do and say. So hold me to it blog followers and I will do my best to keep up!

No comments: