Monday, May 9, 2011

Michael's New Job


I am sure that everyone already knows this news but because I use this blog as a journal, of sorts, I wanted to post about it anyways. For anyone that hasn't heard- this is Michael's last year of teaching and towards the end of June (earlier if Crosby comes early at all) he will join the staff team at our church as the Missions Pastor. I can see very clearly that God has been preparing him over these last five years of teaching to step into this role and I know he will be a phenomenal fit. I can't wait to see what God does in him and through him and selfishly I am excited to be a part of staff- this time as a Pastor's wife. Of course, anytime he doesn't feel up to preaching on Sunday mornings (which he will do for Matt over the course of the year from time to time) I would be more than happy to fill in:) We are all really proud of him for all he has accomplished at SCA and all the lives he has impacted and I look forward to watching him as he serves in this new way.
About a month ago the church made a formal announcement and this is a picture from that morning.


1 comment: