Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Tea

Last weekend was the Mother's Day Tea at Oliver's school. The music teacher had been working with the kids for a while on some songs dedicated to moms and the tea was their opportunity to showcase their hard work. We also got a chance to see some of the kids artwork which was displayed through out the classroom. To say that the little program was adorable is the understatement of a century. Seriously does it get any cuter than a bunch of 3,4, and 5 year olds singing, "Skin-na-ma-rink-i- do" to their mommas? I don't think so.
Oliver in his classroom.
They sang a reprise in the classroom after the larger program was over. The little boy standing next to him is Wyatt. One of his buddies. (I took all these photos on my phone so the quality is a little iffy).

A photo of all of the kids singing. Not the clearest picture. I had plans to bring a better quality camera and then left it at home- this is typical of my nearly 36 week pregnant brain.

1 comment:

Lesa said...

Don't you love these programs? I cry every time, even now that I'm old with Jia....Hope you are feeling ok.
Love, Lesa