Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Easter


I wasn't really planning on taking Oliver and Wesley to see the Easter Bunny but we went to the bookstore on Saturday and the pictures were FREE. They generally try and rip you off with these sorts of things so I jumped at the opportunity. They are definitely not wearing their Easter best but it's a cute little picture nonetheless. We had a busy Easter day. I had written some dramatic readings for the services and I was in them also so I was gone all morning doing that. Michael had to film for two services so it was all hands on deck taking care of the kids. Michael did manage to get these pictures of the boys before he brought them to church. Oliver is wearing the little blue suit that was Michael's when he was young. All I have to say is, these photos are priceless:)


No comments: