Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Strike a Pose



Our little man is going to be nine months and in a few days and we really can't believe it. Where does the time go? As a kid you hear that phrase, "Oh how time flies" from pretty much every adult in your life and you think sure it does. Right. But now that I guess I am an adult (I suppose being a wife and mother of two makes you one) I hear myself say the phrase to friends and family all the time. Wesley is growing into such a sweet little boy and he is just so dang cute. Michael got the camera out the other day and as soon as he saw it he started to pose and flash his million dollar one-toothed smile. Perhaps he will model someday.




He also really enjoys doing anything his brother can. He LOVES the drum set and went crazy the other day when Papa G sat him on the stool and let him "jam" all by himself!

No comments: