Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Haircut

I feel totally behind in blogging. It's only been a week and a half but I feel like I have lot's of catching up to do. Just over a week ago we took Oliver to his second official haircut and this time there were no tears! A victory I would say. We decided to have her take a good amount off. It is starting to warm up and it will only get hotter. Plus washing long hair was turning into a nightmare. Here is a pic of his super cool fowahk.
I am going to take this opportunity to share something Oliver said today that melted my heart. We were driving home from church this morning when I asked Oliver what he learned in his Sunday school class to which he replied, "Jesus." We asked, "What about Jesus?" He said, "Talked to Jesus." We asked, "What did He say?" he said, "Jesus loves me." SO CUTE!

No comments: