Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hockey Gloves

My mom and dad were up in Canada and got home just over a week ago. They spent the day with me last Saturday because Michael was out of town and my Dad showed up in the morning with two hockey nets and some hockey sticks for Oliver. Was I suprised? No. He, not so subtly, is trying to make sure that Oliver has an appreciation for the great Canadian sport of hockey. And yes it is a Canadian sport no matter what any American might say to that. And I will confess I got a little emotional when Canada won the gold in Vancouver. Needless to say, hockey belongs to Canada. AND Oliver was very excited to get Shane's hockey gloves that have been passed down to him. He also got some books from his big boy cousins up north which he also loves. So here is a video thank you message to the ever so cool, in his eyes, Mitchell, Jake, and Shane.

No comments: