Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas PJ's

I had to poat a few of these pics too. My mom bought Oliver Grinch PJ's and they button down the front...so cute. and I found the ones Wesley is wearing at Target. I took these pics the other morning when they woke up and it was nearly impossible to get them to smile at the same time but I did my best.
I have to take a minute to write about poor Wesley who got the short end of the stick when it came to blog posting today. I CANNOT believe my little man is 6 months. Half way to a hear which seems unbelievable. He continues to be the sweetest and most chill baby of all time. And just recently started make some seriously funny noise, one of which sounds like, "da, da, da." I am going to do my best to get that on video but until then here a some pics of him and his brother.


No comments: