Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve

I feel like I have a lot of updating to do. So I am going to start with this post and then hopefully gather the energy to do some more later or tomorrow! It has been a fun and VERY busy week. My family is in town from Canada and from Florida so Oliver has gotten the chance to hang out with all of his aunts and uncles and cousins (technically great aunts and uncles and second cousins but that just sounds weird). He has been having a blast and so has Wesley for that matter with no lack of people to hold him and play with him. We decided this year since everyone was in town that we would host Christmas Eve dinner at our house. And we served the ever so traditional Mexican food..okay well not so traditional but I think it tasted pretty good so it all worked out.
And I convinced Michael to let me dress the boys alike probably for the first and last time in their lives. But in opinion, they looked pretty darn cute.