Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Came Early

Mimi and Papa G came over the other day to set up all of our Christmas present- a trampoline! Wahoo! I grew up with one and jumped on it for hours everyday so I am so excited for our boys to have one (well and a little excited for myself as well:) Of course it came with "some" assembly required. Needless to say it took 5 adults and about 5 hours to get the whole thing together:) But THANK YOU so much to my parents for our amazing Christmas present. We love it!






2 comments:

Bri and John said...

We are coming over for playdate at your house!!!!

I love trampolines! Is it ok for adults to like them too?.....

The Fay Family said...

Yes let's have a play date after the craziness of Christmas is over. And yes this Christmas gift was for the whole family! And I don't know who loves it more!