Sunday, May 2, 2010

Had to write it...

I have to blog about a few things that Oliver said that I forgot to write down. I know some of you might not care about every hilarious and cute thing he says but this is more for us as a family than anyone else. Especially since it's my goal to print the blog at the end of every year.

The other day during nap I heard (from behind the closed door) "Oh my gosh. Milk spilled everywhere." Said with more attitude than you would believe. I, of course, have no idea where he gets it from:)

I should preface this next comment by saying that Oliver talks a lot about the song "Thriller." He knows that the video is too scary for him to watch. And on the DVD Nana bought for him there is a picture of Michael Jackson from the video Thriller which we attempted to scratch out with permanent marker but somehow he can still see that Michael Jackson has "paint" on his face, as he calls it, and that it is scary. Tonight as we were driving home from dinner at Nana and Papa's Oliver said, "If I saw Michael Jackson paint I would say, 'Hey, what are you doing in my house?"

No comments: