Friday, May 28, 2010

GO SUNS!

I had the opportunity to go to my very first playoff game this past Sunday night. The Lakers led the series 2-0 going into Sunday's game and I was pretty excited to go to the game (usually the Fay's have two tickets but Bill purchased one extra seat for the previous two series and two extra seats for this series vs. the Lakers.) But I have to tell you I had SO MUCH FUN cheering on the Suns. And Lucky for me and Marsha the Suns won game 3 and so we both got invited back to game 4. I think Michael and Bill might have thought we were the lucky charms. And I suppose we could have been because the Suns won game 4 too. Unfortunately they lost last night. So heartbreaking. But that just means Marsha and I will be going to game 6 in our same jersey's to cheer them on. Go SUNS BEAT LA!!!!!
Here we are!
We sat next to this guy dressed in all orange during game 4. Michael was hoping to get on TV but I am not sure if he did. However this guys was, as you might have guessed, a very enthusiastic fan, and he was very entertaining. At one point he yelled out (at Lamar Odom), "You married the ugly Kardashian!" So mean. But I am a little embarassed to admit that I did laugh. Out loud. Woops.


No comments: