Wednesday, August 17, 2011

San Diego 2011

These are probably about half of the pictures that I have to post from our San Diego trip but I wanted to get something up because who knows how long it will take me to get the rest up:) We had a great trip and are so thankful to have such an amazing family to not only take us on vacation but to help and support us by helping with the kids when we got there!
Nana and Crosby during Crosby's first trip to the beach
They both got into playing in the sand this year and especially liked putting their feet in the water.





Wesley and I spent a lot of time building sand castles together. I would build them he would destroy them by stomping on them!
Oliver playing super heros (his new favorite game).
Celebrating the summer birthdays!
Wesley and Papa G. hanging at the park the day Michael took Oliver to Disneyland (I will post those pics soon)

He really liked to throw the sand:)
Playing Catch Phrase on the patio:)




Our view
The cousins. We're weird.
Group shot.

No comments: