Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Prescott

I sign in to my blog and I realize that it has been almost exactly a month since I blogged. Where has the time gone? Seriously? So I must, once again, issue an apology to all of my Canadian relatives for being so behind. But, in my defense, it has been a crazy month. Not just because I have three kids three and under but because we have been in and out of town. So here goes my catch up!
Michael was gone for a week leading our church's missions trip to the Dominican Republic, which my Dad attended also, leaving my mom and I to fend for ourselves:) We decided instead of spending the week in sticky, hot and muggy Phoenix we would head up to the cabin. We really had a fantastic week keeping the boys busy with trips to the park, the Zoo (yes, there is a zoo in Prescott) long walks on the property, and lots of visitors. We were lucky enough to have my girlfriend from high school and her two boys join us one day. My two close girlfriends, Jenny and Christine, and their girls for joined us another day. And Nana and Papa came up to see us one day also. It was so nice to be able to go outside and not sweat to death. A very nice break- although we missed Michael a lot!

Oliver on the amazing porch:)
The rain was a big hit.

Papa trying to teach Wesley to dump the bucket of water away from himself versus all over his pants:)
This is how Crosby experienced a good chunk of our trip to the Zoo!
Not the best picture ever but at least I got the two of them together at the Zoo.
The highlight of the Zoo: being able to get close the the animals. They didn't exactly have the most exotic animals, no giraffes or zebras, but the boys didn't seem to care:)
This pretty much sums up Wesley's emerging personality - climbing on the restricted area fence:) Our second child for sure.
Oliver and I on my 28th birthday. Wesley was being a diva (or divo- is that a word?) and didn't want to be photographed.
Enjoying a little pool time.
Crosby around 7 weeks old. SO cute.

No comments: