Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Counting Down to Crosby

Time really does fly. Believe it or not (I am speaking to myself here) I am now 28 weeks and have officially entered the third trimester. I have been bad about taking belly pics so I thought it was time for one. Hopefully Anutie Steph and Uncle Stephen will take a few pregnancy shots when I am closer to my due date but for now this will have to do.
I am also happy to announce, on the blog that is, that we have FINALLY settled on a name. It took us almost the entire first two trimesters to finally arrive at Crosby Sawyer but we are now convinced that this is "the name."
The boys are both excited about the baby. Oliver understands much better now what a baby is and he is ready to help rock, feed, and hold the baby. And he has become my little helper, even now before a newborn, so I know he will be a huge help after Crosby makes his appearance. Welsey knows there is a baby in my stomach, at least I think he gets that most mommy's don't have a largely inflated stomach so he gets that something is up. He likes to lift up my shirt and point at my belly and say ,"baby." He particularly likes to push on my belly button which is now fully protruding. He thinks it is some sort of button I think. He will also, from time to time, lift up his shirt, point to his belly, and say, "baby." We are trying to explain that only mommy has a baby, we might be getting through. Either way we are excited for our THIRD son and are looking forward to meeting him in the not so distant future. In the meantime, we are enjoying our lives with only two recognizing that the chaos will increase all too soon:)

No comments: