Friday, March 11, 2011

The "Choo Choo" Park

We have taken a few trips to the Railroad Park in the last few weeks or as Wesley calls it the "choo choo" park. I don't know why we haven't gone more prior to the last few weeks considering Wesley's love for choo choo trains but at least we have made up for it lately. The first set of pictures are from this morning. Michael had a day off work so we went together as a family.









This next set of pictures is from a play date we had last week. I wish I had taken even more pictures but managing two little mobile ones inhibited my ability to take good photos. I love this first one below. It is off Kaleb and Oliver. They are buddies and had a blast together. There are definitely no shortage of kids in our circle of friends which makes these days at the park all the better!






No comments: