Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Morning!


I think this is only a sampling of the pictures we have from Christmas morning but I wanted to get some up in my attempt to catch up. These days I feel like everything just moves so quickly and I am hanging on for dear life just to keep up. But I guess that is normal and I better get used to it because adding another one to our fold is only going to make it go all the more quickly.
We had breakfast at our house so that everyone (Mimi, Papa G., Nana, Papa, Nona, and Gramps) could watch the kids open ALL of their presents. And ALL is an understatement. There were presents EVERYWHERE! Michael took on the job of cooking us all breakfast. Although we were all pretty exhausted from the previous night it was still a blast and the looks on the kids faces made all the prep worth it:)
He loves his new car. The whole morning he got in and then out. In and then out.
Shoes. One of the lesser exciting gifts but he was still pleased.


And you can see here how tired I look and somewhat cross-eyed too but the real highlight was the Yoda shaped pancake. Star Wars is everywhere in our house even in our pancakes.

Like I said. Not too many but at least it's something.

No comments: