Friday, June 18, 2010

Wesley's First

I would say, with certainty, that Wesley's first birthday was a success. Well I am not sure that he really cared about everyone that was there but more about all the balloons and balls scattered ALL over my parents house. My friend Marcie said, "I think the first birthday is more for us (the parents) and for the pictures than for them." Which I think is probably true. But here are a few photos from the day. I am trying to get all of the pictures us on shutterfly so they can be viewed but have been having some technical difficulties.
I should also mention that I took Wesley in today for his one year well-check. He is doing very well. 30.5 inches tall (80 percentile) and 21.25 pounds (35 percentile). We are glad for the 35th percentile in weight...Oliver was in about the 3rd percentile at this point, if I remember right.

So many presents for Oliver, I mean Wesley, to open:)
Proud Papas with baby Micah and baby Bella

Loving the balloon on the back of his chair
Auntie Ev, Uncle Cos, Annabelle, Papa, and Birthday boy



How cute is he?

This party is exhausting.
Playing with the big kids

Oliver and Caleb were hilariously entertaining


Sweet Annabelle

What is going on right now? And why are all of these people singing?

Okay this is alright.
Yeah this is pretty good.

No comments: