Thursday, April 15, 2010

Welcome Micah James Doe!

I am so excited to announce that JAred, MArcie, and Sophia welcomed a son and baby brother into the world yesterday. Micah James weighed 7 lbs. 8 oz. and was 20.5 inches long. We slipped out to the hospital last night to pay a quick visit to the latest Doe edition after getting Wesley to bed and left Oliver and Papa Fay to get into trouble together:) I don't have a great picture but I am sure we will get some more when we bring dinner to them next week. Congratulations Does. We are so excited for you!


I am so excited to announce that JAred, MArcie, and Sophia welcomed a son and baby brother into the world yesterday. Micah James weighed 7 lbs. 8 oz. and was 20.5 inches long. We slipped out to the hospital last night to pay a quick visit to the latest Doe edition after getting Wesley to bed and left Oliver and Papa Fay to get into trouble together:) I don't have a great picture but I am sure we will get some more when we bring dinner to them next week. Congratulations Does. We are so excited for you!

No comments: