Tuesday, September 13, 2011

3 Months Old!

Again, somehow I wonder how yet another month has passed and it is time to post some pics of our littlest boy. Crosby was three months old last week and is doing great. He smiles all the time, is really close to rolling over all by himself, is sleeping GREAT at night (yeah for me!), and we are all falling more in love with him by the day. Here are a few pics.
I have managed to arrange the schedule so that they are all napping/ having quiet time at the same time. However, Crosby will not sleep from 12:30 pm-3:00 pm unless I put him in the sleepy wrap. So this is how I spend those hours...and I love it just as much as him. I know before long he will be napping all by himself in his crib so I am enjoying this cuddle time while it lasts.

He loves his bath time.
"Say what?"
Love him. Love him.


No comments: