Saturday, April 21, 2012

Easter!

We dressed the boys up for church and before we left I attempted to take a few pics.  I know, they aren't great but I was trying to get us all out the door without Michael which is hectic enough without adding things like belts and dress jackets into the mix.  I did my best.   


We offered to host Easter this year at our new place.  It's easier sometimes to have things at our place instead of dragging all three boys out of the house.  I think we had at least 25 people.  Maybe more.  It was a blast.  The boys did an Easter egg hunt which quite sufficiently replenished my dwindling candy supply.   In true form, Auntie Steph took some great pictures.  They make the ones I took look particularly sad but I, once again, am so thankful she snapped these ones for us.  




No comments: