Thursday, November 10, 2011

Halloween 2011

This year the boys were extra excited about Halloween, especially Oliver. As soon as we mentioned it was time to start thinking about costumes the countdown was on. I am not sure how many times I got the question, "How many days until Halloween?" but I am going to say it was a lot. For this year's festivities we all met up for some Chili at Steph and Stephen's house. Their neighborhood is full of trick or treaters and the houses are close together, which means less walking but more candy. Overall, it was a VERY happy Halloween.
My dad trying to get the boys to eat before the sugar rush.
Papa with Crosby, pre-costume.
Nothing like a bath in the sink in the middle of the kitchen.
Great Papa with little man.
Our little family. Well, I guess it's not that little anymore.
Excited? Maybe? Them with all their loot.

Father and son.
Oliver entertaining Crosby.
His second costume was Woody from Toy Story.

No comments: