Sunday, October 30, 2011

It's a Wonderful Life

So, as many of you know, last year I directed our church's Christmas Eve production and Michael played the lead. This year is no different. We are doing it again. I think we might be insane. And if I didn't love doing it so much I might really would, in all seriousness, question my level of sanity. This year we are doing, "It's a Wonderful Life." And graciously, Nana and Papa have taken over babysitting duties every Wednesday night so we can be at rehearsals. Here are a few pics they snapped while hanging out with the boys the other night.


Crosby sitting up to the table like a big boy. Cutest boys EVER.
Not only did we have rehearsal last week but on top of that we were filming some narrative scenes from the show one evening also. The Fays have family friends that own a top of the line studio that he graciously allowed us to use for free. And when I say "top of the line" I mean Beyonce did a photo shoot there. So Michael experienced one of his lifelong dreams coming true when, for the night, he became Speilberg shooting with five different cameras with high end equipment under professional lights. He even got to yell, "Action" and "Cut!" It was pretty amazing and the footage looks incredible. Here are a few pictures Steph took that evening.


No comments: