Friday, July 8, 2011

Maternity Shoot

Okay so I know I am REALLY behind when it comes to blogging but I need you to cut me a little slack. It's been a crazy 6 weeks. But I know that there is family that rely on this blog to keep them updated so I will attempt to get you all up to speed. It might take me some time but I will get caught up:)
These are some of my most favorite pictures from the maternity shoot that Steph did when I was about 36 weeks pregnant. They are, as they always are, absolutely beautiful. I say this every time we do a shoot but we truly are so blessed to have Stephanie to capture these precious moments of our lives. Time goes so fast As I write this Crosby is already one month old so it just makes me even more thankful to her for catching these moments and memories for us. Thank you Auntie Steph!
































No comments: