Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A New Photo Shoot

We did a photo shoot with Auntie Steph and Uncle Stephen in late November but I have been waiting to post these pictures because I used them to create a calendar for the grandparents and others so now that Christmas has passed I thought it was time to put them up.
As always Steph and Stephen did an incredible job and we are, as ever, so thankful to have them to document our lives at this stage.
I also wanted to mention that I took the kids to the doctor for their three year and eighteen month check-ups. Although I have already forgotten all of the exact stats I can tell you that they were only 2 pounds apart. Wesley weighs 26 lbs. and Oliver 28. And that Welsey is in the 52nd percentile for weight and the 90th for height. Oliver is in the 32nd percentile for weight (we were all happy with this considering he hovered around the 3rd for a good part of his life) and the 75th percentile for height. So they are growing as they should be and have hit all of the appropriate benchmarks for their respective ages or exceeded them. Let' s just say when doctor asked me if Oliver was stringing three or four words together to make sentences I laughed. I didn't tell her he knew his presidents, I didn't want to brag too much:)







































No comments: