Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oliver's/ Michael's Shoes




Marsha had given us shoes that belonged to Michael when he was a little boy and we realized the other day they are the size that Oliver is wearing now so we put them on him. He looked so cute and enjoyed sitting on top of the ping pong table and attempting to play ping pong like his Dadda.
We have had quite the week in our household with all sorts of sickness. From colds to stomach flu to strep it seems to have gotten passed around the three of us. But we are all better now and grateful for it. I am also SO thankful for a doctor's office that can get you in within the hour and medicine that you can pick up from a local pharmacy. I cannot imagine living in countries where even the most over the counter of medicines are not available and having to watch my child suffer knowing that I could make it better if I only cold give them clean drinking water and some antibiotic. Sure does make you thankful.

No comments: